Make Your Wildest African Dreams Come True!
If our lives are dominated by a search for happiness, then perhaps few activities reveal as much about the dynamics of this quest – in all its ardour and paradoxes – than our travels. They express, however inarticulately, an understanding of what life might be about, outside the constraints of work and the struggle for survival.Alain de Botton, in The Art of Travel.
- Get spoiled and treated beyond your wildest imagination – Africa Spear Safaris offer you an unforgettable Kruger Park Safari in the popular Kruger National Park on one of our Open Safari Vehicles.
- We offer Day Tours to the Kruger National Park, the Blyde River Canyon, and the Wildlife Rehabilitation Centres. We also offer Morning and Afternoon Tours to various other Tourist Destinations.
- Apart from our standard Kruger National Park Safaris and Day Tours we can put together the ideal tailor-made "once in a lifetime" Safari to suit your specific needs.
- Africa Spear Safaris will make sure that our clients have an unforgettable safari. We share our expert knowledge with you - our valued clients - to make sure you will tell everyone about your Safari in Africa, and be back when Africa calls again!
African Spear Trading 160 cc trading as Africa Spear Safaris is a Safaris, Tours and Transfer Company.
Africa Spear Safaris is SATIB (Safari & Tourism Insurance Brokers) certified – www.satib.co.za. Passenger Liability and General Public Liability Insurances are all in place.
Africa Spear Safaris is a SATSA (Southern Africa Tourism Services Association) member – www.satsa.com. SATSA Member No. 1820.
Africa Spear Safaris specialises in multi day Safaris to the Kruger National Park and Mozambique and Day Tours to the Kruger National Park, the Blyde River Canyon, Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre, the Cheetah Project, Swaziland and Maputo City Day Tours in Mozambique. We can also put together any tailor-made safari that our clients request in Southern Africa.
Africa Spear Safaris is based in Mpumalanga Province on the outskirts of White River. We are only 35 km from the Kruger National Park and are close to all the major tourist destinations in Mpumalanga.
Meet the Team
Hosts / Bookings
Africa Spear Safaris will be your hosts for your Kruger Safari or your Day Tour. We will go out of our way to make sure your Safari will be a unforgettable one. Your booking process will be very quick with very little forms to be filled in.
Our Guides are among the very best in the Kruger National Park. Some of them are said to be walking encyclopedias with all the knowledge they possesses of animals, birds, trees and plants. For them guiding is not work, but a “passion”!
Our Pickup Drivers are all very good and experienced drivers and have Professional Driving Permits. You will find them neatly dressed and always on time. Your journey to and from the Kruger National Park will be very comfortable and relaxed.
What we do
Kruger National Park Safaris
- Standard 2-7 Day Safaris to the Kruger National Park on Open Safari Vehicles;
- Any tailor-made multi day Safari to the Kruger National Park;
- Any tailor-made multi day Safari to the Kruger National Park in Combination with other major tourist destinations around Mpumalanga, Swaziland and Mozambique.
- Kruger National Park Day Safaris to the Kruger National Park on Open Safari Vehicles;
- Panorama Day Tours includes visits to the Blyde River Canyon and other spectacular sights around the Blyde River Canyon;
- Endangered Species Day Tour includes visits to the Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre and the Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre;
- Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre and Panorama Highlights Combo Day Tours includes visits to the Rehabilitation Centre and the best the Panorama has to offer;
- Swaziland Day Tour includes visits to the Mantenga Cultural Village, the famous Ngwenya Glass Factory and other famous tourist destinations;
- Maputo City Day Tour in Mozambique includes visits to the Central Railway Station, The Iron House and other famous tourist destinations.
Morning / Afternoon Tours
- Kruger National Park Morning or Afternoon Safaris to the Kruger National Park on Open Safari Vehicles;
- Elephant Interaction and Ride where you can touch Elephants and experience the thrill of being close to them and riding them;
- Chimpanzee Eden is where you meet the chimps of the Jane Goodall Institute Chimpanzee Eden;
- Sudwala Caves is a one hour tour to the famous Sudwala Caves, which has a very rich and interesting history.